Client: St Vincent’s Hospital Dublin
Project Description: Aspergillus Prevention Works St Vincents Hospital Dublin
The aspergillus works comprised of the following:
- Sealing up existing windows for the duration of the works on the National Maternity Hospital
- Installing AHU and associated electrical connections
- Installation of Air Filtration Units within rooms of selected areas along with DX cooling units.
- Replacing existing sliding sash glazing on the Herbert wing as indicated on the tender drawings.
- Disabling the opening function of the windows to prevent the passage of air into the patient areas for the duration of the construction works o the campus
- Installation of duct work
- Upgrade work to existing AHU’s
- Fire stopping around the duct work openings
- Weathering of AHU support steel
This project was carried out within the given timeframe and to Client satisfaction.
Completion: October 2018