Client: St Michaels College – Refurbishment & Fire Remediation Works
- Replacement of existing Ceiling to Assembly Hall
- Installation of Acoustic Wall linings
- Installation of new lighting layouts including design of the required electrical infrastructure
- Overhaul of the existing Stage Area including new access door, works to existing floor, steps, stage flats, proscenium arch and stage curtains.
- Replacement of existing doors at various locations throughout the School and the installation of fire rated doors and associated glazed screens.
- Installation of self-closers to existing fire doors and inspection of existing ironmongery.
- Additional installation of fire rated partitions at various locations within the School.
- Firestopping works to existing service penetrations at various locations.
- Alteration and modification to existing electrical installations.
- Installation of Automatic Opening Vents
The commencement date for Works on site was based upon the completion of the State Exams. The programme duration was anticipated by the Client to be approximately 8 weeks from the commencement date with clear instruction that works must be complete by the 17th August before the school re-opened after the summer holidays. Carey Building Contractors successfully delivered to this programme.