Client: HSE Dublin West
This project was undertaken in a phased manner. These phases comprised of:
- Demolition of the existing porto-cabins to the north of the site and removal of porto-cabins in an area of future staff accommodation phase, following decanting to newly constructed staff accommodation area.
- Diversion and protection of existing services in the area of the proposed extension to the south of the existing building.
- Provision of temporary escape provisions for duration of the works, adjusted on a phased basis as works progress
- Construction of new extension to the south of the existing building and associated works.
- Construction of new extension to north of existing building and associated works.
- Internal works within existing building.
- Works to the waste compound area
- Quench pipe – re-routing by specialist
- Provision and installation of specialist equipment by specialist medical contractor
Completion Date: June 2018